Construction and Contractor Services
Metal Buildings Direct ensures that all programming requirements and project expectations are clearly defined and agreed upon in advance.
* Project planning, addressing scheduling, construction alternatives, and budgetary considerations.
* Construction feasibility analysis and value-engineering review of all systems.
* All submissions, permitting, and code reviews are tracked and submitted on schedule.
* Independent project construction estimates are updated throughout the project and compared to initial estimates.
* A master procurement and activities schedule with key milestones is developed and maintained for pre-construction and construction activities.
* Thorough examination of trade contractors to ensure qualifications and compatibility with the project.
* Final project documents are reviewed to ensure budget alignment.
* Maintain and administer all construction contracts including documentation and cost management.
* Assemble all instructions, procedures, written warranties, and guarantees from trade contractors, material and equipment suppliers.
* All crews are OSHA & MSHA Certified.
Commercial Interior Renovations
Metal Buildings Direct delivers innovative interior design and renovation services that maximize interior usability while creating unique environments that reflect the style of the owner and the nature of its intended use.
* Provide interior renovations for commercial, industrial, and institutions which include: Plumbing, Electrical, Painting, Carpentry, Mill Work, Flooring, Wall Covering, and Total Tenant Fit Outs.
Addition & Renovations to First Presbyterian Church in Beaver, PA