L.C. Renninger Group delivers value-added pre-construction services during the design and planning phases.
- Proactively teaming with you and your architect to maximize your construction investment
- Reduce your risk by quickly identifying and resolving issues
- Ensure that safety and liability risks are prioritized and effectively managed
- Offer a Multiple-Prime-Construction Management option that can increase savings
- Detail building system availability, cost, lifespan, operating expense, and maintenance requirements (including systems options)
- Lead pre-qualification process of all prime contracts producing qualified bidders list
- Monitor and assure general Contractor’s field logistics plan accommodates daily construction plans relative to the master activities schedule
- Process and approve drawings, catalog cuts, and samples with Project Team
- Maintain an active presence on the project enhancing productivity, efficiency and communication
L.C. Renninger Group ensures that all programming requirements and project expectations are clearly defined and agreed upon in advance.
Project planning addressing scheduling, construction alternatives, and budgetary considerations.
Construction feasibility analysis and value-engineering review of all systems.
All submissions, permitting and code reviews are tracked and submitted on schedule.
Independent project construction estimates are updated throughout the project and compared to initial estimates.
A master procurement and activities schedule with key milestones is developed and maintained for pre-construction and construction activities.
Thorough examination of trade contractors to ensure qualifications and compatability with the project.
Final project documents are reviewed to ensure budget alignment.
Maintain and administer all construction contracts including documentation and cost management.
Assemble all instructions, procedures, written warrantees and guarantees from trade contractors, material and equipment suppliers.
Crews are OSHA & MSHA Certified.